2. Individuals Who Have Dry Skin Must Wash off The Toothpaste Right After 30 Minutes.
Individuals who have dry skin often remark that toothpaste is the one responsible for making their skin even more dry. However, it happens when you leave the toothpaste on spots overnight. When you wash the toothpaste off the next day you will find that your skin is already very dry and itchy. As a result, individuals who have dry skin should clean the toothpaste off their face after 30 minutes.
See Also: [ How Long Does Lipstick last ]
3. It is Not Effective for Everyone.
Acne results from many reasons such as insufficient nutrition, bacterial infection, hair follicle irritation, accumulation of toxins, and weak body defense system. Almost every toothpaste will consist of anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agents which will help in treating acne. Any other reason behind acne, such as lack of nutrients, pregnancy, hormonal fluctuation, and many others can’t be effectively treated with toothpaste, in which case proper medical attention should be sought,
How You Can Use Toothpaste for Acne:
1. Choose a toothpaste that has the lowest fluoride content.
2. Wash your face using mild soap (preferably baby soap, which doesn’t have tough detergents) then pat dry your face.
3. Squeeze a bit of toothpaste onto your finger and put some on your pimples.
4. Give it some time and wait for the toothpaste to dry.
Image Source: freepik