Are you facing hair growth problems? Have you tried out various products in the market but didn’t find get any significant results? Don’t worry, this article will discuss a few home remedies for hair growth.
Hair loss is a big problem for both men and women, and for economic reasons, it wouldn’t hurt to try home remedies for hair growth. Professional hair growth treatments are effective but cost expensive. Hair growth medicines are also very expensive. Fortunately, there are many home remedies available to promote hair growth.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness
These are natural remedies which can help in improving the condition of your hair and scalp. The advantage of these home remedies for hair growth is that most of these remedies are inexpensive to try out.
1. If you are suffering from hair loss, then try the following remedy.
- Squeeze the lemon juice in a cup.
- Add a small part of banyan tree root to it.
- Wash your hair with this solution for a few days.
- After washing the hair, don’t forget to apply coconut oil to the scalp.
2. Apply juice of spinach to your scalp for a few days or weeks for preventing hair loss.
3. Regularly massage your scalp, specially after taking a bath. This helps in stimulating the hair follicles, thus improving blood circulation. Massaging is very good for preventing hair loss and for promoting better hair growth.
4. Take half a cup of rosemary leaves; put it in a cup full of water. Mix this solution with your regular shampoo while washing your hair. Do this for a few days to prevent hair loss and fight dandruff.
5. Massage your scalp with almond oil. You can even mix almond oil with Castor oil for gently massaging your scalp. Do this at least twice a week.
6. Another very common home remedy for hair growth is to use curd and camphor.
- You should take around 3-4 tea spoons of curd, and camphor in the same quantity.
- Mix them nicely and keep this paste aside for a few minutes.
- They apply the paste over the scalp
- Then leave it for 3 hours before washing your head with warm water.
7. Honey is also very good for hair growth. Apply a mixture of egg yolk and honey over your scalp. Leave it for a couple of hours before washing.
8. Cut a lemon in half. Then rub it over the entire scalp area. Repeat this procedure daily for a few months and you might see some excellent results.
See Also: [ Natural Home Remedies for Hair Growth ]
Try out a few of the above mentioned home remedies for hair growth. These home remedies have been tried out by thousands of people from around the world. Most of these remedies have been in use from centuries, much before the advent of shampoos and other hair loss medications.
Besides the above remedies, you should be careful about your eating habits as well.Your diet plays a very important role if you want healthy hair growth. Take a balanced diet which is rich in proteins. Include a lot of fruits and vegetables as well as dairy products in your everyday diet.
Some other Home Remedies for Hair Growth
Some remedies may work others don’t while others work for some but not for others. Many people testify on the effectiveness of some home hair growth remedies and they are usually made of natural ingredients.
People with hair growth problems can simply search online and they are sure to get hundreds of results. To save you the trouble, here are some home remedies for hair growth that work.
1. Scalp Massage
it is said that increased blood circulation to the scalp promotes increased hair growth. A good scalp massage is just what is needed to increase blood circulation. The massage feels great as well.
2. Oil Therapy
A combination of oils massaged to the scalp is said to promote increased hair growth. Castor oil is known to promote faster hair growth and can be used to increase eyebrow growth as well.Mixing castor oil and coconut oil is one of many established home remedies for hair growth.
3. Coconut Milk
Used in some shampoos that promote hair growth, applying it on the scalp alone minus all the chemicals is a much better option. Let the coconut milk stay for ten to fifteen minutes then rinse.
Image Source: freepik